“Make the Right Choice”
What Our Clients Say
Just wanted to let you know how much we I appreciate the great service your corporation has provided me. Sunday when I called, I did not expect to have a service person respond. Your techs (ed) did an outstanding job and are truly professionals. In this day and age, it's a bonus to have such "high quality of customer service". The furnace seems to be doing just fine. Thank you for the great service!
Thank you for taking the trip out to Circle J Campground and fixing the furnace in my trailer. I run a small business of my own and understand the cost of doing business. Your rates are reasonable and I appreciate it very much. Should I hear of others in need of services you provide, I will be sure to pass your name along to them.
~Sincerely, Arlin K.
During the recent ice storm my furnace stopped working. It was on a Sunday and I needed some heat. You gave me the information I needed to get the furnace working again. I appreciate your expertise and help.
~Thanks, Larry D.
I would like to compliment you for outstanding service and reasonable charges. The heat pump is working properly.
Henderson Heating and Cooling
609 W. Elm
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
Trane Comfort Specialist
NATE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Commercial & Industrial Services
As the area’s oldest and largest HVAC contractor, only Henderson’s has the experience, knowledge and resources to get the job done right and promptly respond to your service requirements!
We’ve Got What it Takes
- Largest staff of trained & Experienced HVAC Technicians in the area.
- The area’s largest inventory of HVAC parts and equipment.
- Ability to respond quickly when in need of service or repair.
What is NATE?
Founded in 1997, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest non-
• Consulting and Design
• Zone Systems
• Ventilation and Duct Systems
• Preventative Maintenance
• Service and Repair
• Computer Room Cooling
• Roof Top Heating/Cooling Systems
• Hot Water Boilers
• Variable Air Volume
We will work with you and your general contractor to design, build and install the exact HVAC system your project requires. At Hendersons, our experience includes commercial and industrial HVAC installations and service in every size of project from warehouses and manufacturing plants to office buildings retail developments, multi-
Henderson's IS the Right Choice!
- Service on ALL makes and models
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Experience & Training
Each of our Service and Installation Technicians must meet the following requirements:
- 2 Year College Level HVAC training
- Must Be NATE Certified
- Must complete 10 hours of OSHA Safey Training
- Factory Training for equipment we sell
- Over 200 years of combined experience
- 12 Parts Stocked Service Vehicles
- One of the largest parts inventories in the area
- Complete Custom Ductwork Fabrication
Certifications & Licensing
- LP Gas Certified and Licensed
- EPA Certified and Licensed
- NATE Certified Technicians
- OSHA Safey Training