Commercial & Industrial Services
We’ve Got What it Takes
As the area’s oldest and largest HVAC contractor, only Henderson’s has the experience, knowledge and resources to get the job done right and promptly respond to your service requirements!
- Consulting and Design
- Zone Systems
- Ventilation and Duct Systems
- Preventative Maintenance
- Service and Repair
- Computer Room Cooling
- Roof Top Heating/Cooling Systems
- Hot Water Boilers
- Variable Air Volume
We will work with you and your general contractor to design, build and install the exact HVAC system your project requires. At Hendersons, our experience includes commercial and industrial HVAC installations and service in every size of project from warehouses and manufacturing plants to office buildings retail developments, multi-family housing and lodging complexes.
- Largest staff of trained & Experienced HVAC Technicians in the area.
- The area’s largest inventory of HVAC parts and equipment.
- Ability to respond quickly when in need of service or repair.
Henderson's IS the Right Choice!
- Service on ALL makes and models
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Experience & Training
Each of our Service and Installation Technicians must meet the following requirements:
- 2 Year College Level HVAC training
- Must Be NATE Certified
- Must complete 10 hours of OSHA Safey Training
- Factory Training for equipment we sell
- Over 200 years of combined experience
- 12 Parts Stocked Service Vehicles
- One of the largest parts inventories in the area
- Complete Custom Ductwork Fabrication
Certifications & Licensing
- LP Gas Certified and Licensed
- EPA Certified and Licensed
- NATE Certified Technicians
- OSHA Safey Training